How are you all enjoying the weather where you are? Over here in my country Nigeria, it’s cold and wet due to the constant rain. But I absolutely love it. The weather is chilly and I’ve always preferred the cold to the heat.
So it’s officially fall season and I know a lot of you are still making the transition from summer to fall in terms of skincare. Your skincare routine is very important this period as the weather is changing drastically from humid and hot to dry and chilly.
The autumn weather is a lot more dry which in turn affects your skin making it dry and chapped if it’s not properly taken care of. In order to help you with that, today I’m going to share with you guys skincare tips for the fall season that will help you in your transition from summer to fall, and will have your skin looking beautiful and healthy as always.
Skincare Tips For Fall
- It is very important that you use sunscreen frequently to protect yourself from UV rays
- Exfoliate your face to get rid of dry skin and dead cells caused by the weather
- Use an oil based scrub to avoid your skin feeling very dry
- Change your facial cleanser to a gentler, soothing and hydrating one. A cleanser that won’t strip your face of all moisture and leave it dry and flaky
- Facial oils should be your best friends right now
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips more frequently to avoid getting chapped lips
- Always have lip balm handy to soften and keep your lips moisturized at all times
- Invest in hand creams to keep your hands soft and fresh at all time
- Don’t forget to also moisturize your body. Switch to body creams or oils. They are more effective in keeping the skin soft and supple
- Take vitamin c for healthy, clean and clear skin. It also helps get rid of blemishes
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Water also gives you a healthy skin
What do you think? Which of these tips have you already incorporated into your skincare regimen? Please drop your comments below.
Don’t forget to like, follow and subscribe to this blog for updates on new posts. Love you.