Hello lovelies. I got double nominated for the blogger recognition award by two super talented bloggers. The first nomination came from Nianni who is a great lifestyle blogger. You can check out her blog here. The second nomination came from another talented blogger Yinda. I really enjoy reading her posts and I’m sure you will too. Check out her blog here.
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
2. Do a post to show your award.
3. Give a summary of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for any new blogger.
5. Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How My Blog Started
I started this blog early this year because I needed a creative outlet to talk about the things I like. Two years ago, a friend of mine started a blog and he encouraged me to set up one also because I loved talking about fashion and stuff. So I considered it but I kept procrastinating for two whole years until finally I took the bold step. I wanted to have a space where I’ll be able to talk about fashion, beauty and lifestyle with people who are likeminded and appreciate my views and I’m so happy I did.
Advice For New Bloggers
I am also a new blogger and I’m still learning and getting a hang of this blogging thing. However, the advice I’ll give are:
1. Be original. Be yourself. Don’t try to copy others. Be unique. Everyone has something special and unique to offer and once you appreciate yourself, you will meet people who also appreciate you and what you have to offer.
2. Don’t give up. At first it might seem like you’re not making any progress. You’re getting little to zero views and engagement. But if you keep going and stay consistent, you will start seeing the rewards of your hard work soon enough.
My nominees for this award are: